The Prodigal Son, The Son lost - Word of God

The Prodigal Son, The Son lost - Word of God

The Prodigal Son, The Lost Son
11 And he said unto him, A certain man had two sons. 12 The younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of property that touches me. Allotted to them, because their assets. 13 A few days later, the younger son gathered all together, went to a distant country and there wasted his substance with riotous living. 14 And when he had spent everything, there was a famine in the land, and began spending needs. 15 So he went to a citizen of that country, which sent him into his fields to feed pigs. 16 And he longed to fill his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no one gave him anything. 17 Falling, however, in itself, he said: How many of my father's have bread, and here I am starving to death! 18 I will get up, go to my father and tell him, 'Father I have sinned against heaven and before thee: 19 I am no longer worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of your employees. 20 He got up then and went to his father. While he was still far off, his father saw him, was filled with compassion, and ran, threw himself upon his neck and kissed him. 21 He told his son: Dad, I have sinned against heaven and before thee, I am no longer worthy to be called your son. 22 But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe and put it on him, and put a ring on his finger and sandals on his feet: 23 And bring the calf, and kill the fatted; eat, and we will rejoice us, 24 For this my son was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found. And they began to rejoice. 25 Now his elder son was in the field and when he came near to the house, he heard music and dancing and getting a 26 servants, and asked him what it was. 27 He said this: Your brother has come, and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he has received and saved. 28 But he became angry and refused to go. He then left his father and begged him. 29 But he answered his father, Lo, these many years I have served you and never disobeyed your command, yet you never gave me a kid that I might make merry with my friends, 30 coming, but when this thy son, who has thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf. 31 said to him, 'Son, thou art ever with me, and all that is mine is yours, was just 32, but rejoice and rejoice, for this thy brother was dead and is alive again; had
lost and found. Luke 15:11 to 32


1 - The young man was not any good. He only had a right if there were an inheritance. So he was not entitled to anything.
Even so the Father gave him what he was asking. 2 - the youngest son left and went to live life as it sent his heart. He became involved with prostitutes, booze, drugs and so on. 3 - After falling on his face after falling from his horse, he began spending needs and finally ended in the mud. 4 - He decided not to return because he loved the Father but by who had needs. 5 - The Father never loses sight of his son. The father is always worried about his son. Even when the child chooses to stay away from the Father, he was filled with compassion, looking for his son and always expected him to walk the straight paths of life. 6 - Without the rebel son had time to say something the Father ran to meet him, welcome him, embraces him and kisses him. The father does not ask. The father does not condemn. The parent requires nothing. The father welcomes the son really dirty and torn, his father accepted the way he was even without the couple have earned. It is in this situation, full of happiness, father hugs and kisses. 7 - The son apologizes to his father. 8 - The father accepts son's forgiveness and, more briefly, asks his servants to bring new clothes (not street clothes, but the best clothes that existed there), sandals and the new ring symbolizing the new covenant of the Father and Son , there arose a new relationship for both. Ali was born a new man. And filled with joy My father said that my son was dead and now lives. He was lost, now returned to my house. 9 - The eldest son, the faithful son and employee, as always, was on the field and when he came home he was surprised the sounds of celebration. After inquiring about what was going on with jealousy, he would not join the feast that the Father was giving to his brother. 10 - The father of mercy said Son! ... My son! Do not get bored for nothing, because all I have is yours. Rejoice in my joy, because that was dead and now lives. Son! All that is mine is yours too. (Everything! My property, my kingdom, all things are yours, for you are my faithful son and an inheritance you receive your reward) The same I do for you, but thank God because you were always by my side and so none of it was needed. Come! Rejoice in the return of her brother, Rejoice with me and my joy.

COMO SER FELIZ

USE O PODER DA SUA FÉ EM DEUS

NÃO ENCONTROU? PESQUISE AQUI

SIGA-NOS E RECEBA AS NOSSAS ORAÇÕES

Arquivo do blog